- Parents desirous of admitting their children shall register from the Prescribed Date[ Refer School Office ]
- The admitted Pupils will have to produce the following:
- a) Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- b) Reports of previous school examination.
- c) A filled-in application for admission.
- d) The Original and an attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
- e) Three passport size photographs.
- f) Conduct certificate from the previous school.
- g) Community certificate ( Photocopy).
Note : Students from the CBSE schools should have their T.C. countersigned by the concerned authority.
At the reopening of the school, every student should bring two glossy passport-size photos.
One to be given through class teacher with identity certificate and the other one to be affixed on the first page of the School Diary.
- A week’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil from the school .
- The Transfer Certificate shall be given to only those who have settled all their dues.
- The Transfer Certificate must be applied for and taken in person by the Parent / Guardian. All expenses in connection with the attestation from the Department of Education or dispatching of the certificate by registered post to the applicant if necessary must be pre-paid by the applicant.
- The Transfer Certificate or any other certificate or testimonial will be given free of charge if taken immediately when leaving.
- A search fee of Rs.50/- will be charged for every year and Rs.50/- will be charged for any extract from the school record.
- The Withdrawal of students should take place before 1st May of every Academic Year. If a student withdraws from the school after 1st May, he must pay the First Term Fees. If he withdraws in the middle of a term, fees have to be paid for the Full Year including the Bus Fees.
- The Students of Std. X and Std. XII are expected to collect their Original Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate as early as possible.
- The Employment Registration will be done within fifteen days from day of distribution of Mark Sheet.
- Student’s Railway / Bus Concession Forms will be issued only when applied for and taken in person.
- Any certificate or document will be issued by the school authorities only when the parent or guardian applies in writing.
- Students suffering from infectious or contagious diseases shall not be allowed to attend school.
- A Sum of Rs. 25/- will be charged for the issue of any certificate / duplicate certificate.
- If the student has lost the original Progress Report, a duplicate Progress Report can be obtained only on written request from the Parent / Guardian with a processing charge of Rs.25/-.